I'm Home !


Haii Assalamualaikum, Oyeaahh. Finally i'm Free. Jyeahh I'd just Finished my national services. I'm so relieve right now. After 3 months at there and now i just got back. Umm, and now i'm starting to miss all my PLKN Friends. *Crying. There's too many memories at there. Me and all my friends. I'm gonna miss them everyday. Tommorow is gonna be my worst nightmare because .... Aaaaaaaaaaa..... My SPM Result will be out Tommorow. damn it! I'm not ready yet. But i hope that i'm pass with flying colour. Pray For me Guys. Muahh tenkiuu :* Hihi. Okayy lah. next time me will post about my activities during PLKN kayy? tata. *Just a Short Post. Hihi. 






Sometimes ALLAH SWT takes everything from You so that You may turn to Him. And sometimes ALLAH SWT places certain people who let You down in your life to teach You that You should not depend on anyone but Him. ALLAH SWT will never let You down.



THANK FOR READING THIS CHINGUU YAA !

SHOKOBOTSOPUNYATAW