Stop holding on to what hurts and make room for what feels good.





Jyeahh Emma Stone. I Love You. 


Haii, first of all i just wanted to say that i'm not crying anymore.Okayy but actually i got something to say to you Peteqickk, Hello. I guess u will never read my blog anymore rite? but in case if u read this i just want you to know that i never hate you. You're the best man i've ever had. You're my best buddy. Thanks.I will remember that as long as my mind keep it. it just  i had rather have you tell me straight what's wrong, rather than ignore me and make me feel like shit.Can u just tell me why you did like that again? arghh, aiii rasaa macam nak tumbokk muka youu laaa machaaa. haha ! Okayy, I'm done. I'm not crying anymore and i'm not waiting or hoping for you anymore eventhough my heart keep saying NO NO NO. arghh, I know i can. atleast I try rite? So, i guess i have to move on. I'm not the girl i used to be, i admit. a lot of shit got to me. Kemonn lahh is not that really hard to find A Soul mate rite.? It just you have to be patient and don't let you find love, let love find you. So, those who had been hurts by their Boyfriend, Girlfriend or Friends maybe. Stop Crying. There are still a lot of things you can do. Just Smile. Everything will be fine. Cinta tak pernah kejam, Cuma manusia yang tak pandai menghargai. Ituu jaaa. #Kata Maya Karin. Hihi. 






Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful feeling. But finding a true soul mate is an even better feeling. A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, Love you like no other, Will be there for you, no matter what happen. They said that nothing lasts forever, but i am a firm believer in the fact that for some, Love lives on even after we're gone. -Cecelia Ahern (P.S. I LOVE YOU) 



Una, Just stop trying. He's happy. Without You. Bubyee. 



THANK FOR READING THIS CHINGUU YAA !

SHOKOBOTSOPUNYATAW