It's Hard.





Ohh Zac Efron, i know how it's feel. It's really hurt. Crying all night, just to let go someone that you love so much. Just to make sure that they deserve someone better than you. Eventhough we knows that nobody is perfect in this world. Its really really hurt. It's just, i really don't know what to say, don't have any single word to say anymore. its your choice. I don't know till when i am going to be like this, I'm sorry, i had promise to you that i will never cry anymore but it's hurting me. It's really suck, Nobody knows me, even if i smiled or laughed doesn't mean that i'm really happy. Inside me. There's a pain that no one can cure it. Really. its true. and it's felt really annoying when i wrote all this. But arghh, It's just I Miss You So Much. Thats all. I just want you to texted me just like before this. Talk to you. laughing with you. Is that so hard? Ohh Why dear. I though that i had already forgot about you. but you see, Its hard for me. Arghh, i need to be alone. Byeee





THANK FOR READING THIS CHINGUU YAA !

SHOKOBOTSOPUNYATAW