Freedom!




Well Hello, My SPM is already finish. Sayyy whatt it is the best feeling ever. haha so, after my Biology paper finished. I went out with my friend. We went to watch Breaking Dawn. ahaha Omomooo thats the Best movie ever. Renesmee she's so adorable. can't wait too watch Breaking Dawn part two. Finally Edward and Bella got a Daughter. haha! Oohh Yeahh. Ahhh please cepatlaaaaa releaseee part two. and after that, we spend time together. Eat. Laugh. Jokes. Ohh, I gonna miss all that. Really, They are the best friends i've ever had. No one can't replace them. last nite i slept at allysha's house. haha, mama keep asking me. why i always want to sleep at her house. You wanna know. Sleep over at her house is the best time i've ever had. ahaha stay all night long just to watch movie. okayy, wanna know something, last night we slept at 4 a.m haha. we watched paranormal activity 2.aquamarine. A cinderella story. ohh, please me and her love this 'cinderella things' happily ever after so much. haha and then Jackass. sayy what, that movie is so annoying. but! Me gelak sampai teguling-guling hahaha. So i guess, my life had been really awesome lately. So, can i have a boyfriend just like Edward Cullen or Taylor Lautner maybe?. hahaha In my dream jeee laaa. But, who knows rite? haha. Waiting again. 



I'm Proud of my Heart, It's been played, burned, and Broken, But it still works.




THANK FOR READING THIS CHINGUU YAA !

SHOKOBOTSOPUNYATAW