People gonna talk whether you doing bad or good.




hell-hello marshmellow, 7 papers already done. Still got 2 papers more. Yeahh Chemistry and Biology. Ohh baby my favourite subject! Have to get A for this 2 subject. Becozz i'm gonna take pharmacist or medic. err Hope So. Jyeahh, Go Una Go Una You can do it. Hihi. It had been so long since my last post rite? Err I'm so busy. As busy as Bee. Haha *idioms. watlekk ! Addmath and Physic papers are already done. Hahaha Don't ask me laaa! It feels like Fucking Syokk weyh ! haha. So far my exam was quite okay. I didn't aim to get straight A's. But insyaallah i hope so :) So far my life have been really great lately. Life without Boyfriend could be really lonely at same point. But, Who cares I still can smile. Laughing with all my babies. haha sayy whatt! There all just crazyy ! I guess if you really can accept what's God had planned for you, what's the challenges that He tested you, insyaallah, you'll be doing just fine. 


Before I die, I want to make someone Happy. Not just Smile, but legit Happy. Be the One person that makes their life complete. You know what I mean? Haaaa. 


So, I think bubye for now. I have to go to the Airport,to take Abah back from Sabah. Tehee. 




kbaii.



THANK FOR READING THIS CHINGUU YAA !

SHOKOBOTSOPUNYATAW