My Hopeless Dreams.




 In another life
I would be your girl
We keep full of promises
Be us against the world
And in another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
 




Sorry Friends, I got no mood at all.I'm so tired.I'm hopeless.I'm so pathetic.I really hate what i'm feeling right now.Yes YOU.all of this because of You.The One that I Loved So Much. The one that Got Away.The One that always be in My Heart Forever. You never texted me.You never called me.Yes, i know i'm so annoying.I'm sorry.I'm so sorry.I like You like seriously, but you hang me up on the string just like that.I'm so scared.I'm tired and its hurting me dear. I can't bare it no more.I know. I never mean anything for you.But one thing you must know. You meant Everything for me.I'm happy we ended up knowing each other well.We texted.We laughed together.I'm happy for you.Like seriously, I love doing everything with you.I miss you so much.Seeing you smile before this, Its really make me feel so calm.But now, we're like strangers.Like we didn't know each other at all.Hate that.I'm so sorry i can't be the perfect one for you.The one that can always be by your side.The one that can always hang out with you.It's okay.I'm fine.I'm so lonely.I'm crying all night long.I feel hopeless day by day. Because I want You.I really need someone to give me strength on this.I thought alone time would be great. Hell No.My life is getting worst.I feel like nothing.I'm waiting for you.I Love You.Goodbye.


Regrets,Failing,Ugliness,Hates.Just can't get this things out of my mine.He is testing me.Insyaallah.I'll be fine.






THANK FOR READING THIS CHINGUU YAA !

SHOKOBOTSOPUNYATAW